Sunday, May 13, 2018

Goal, It's Your Birthday!

My son has been playing soccer for years, so I was super excited to color this sweet image from Lily of the Valley digital stamps. I have wanted this stamp for some time, but it wasn't always available as a digi - so glad it is now!


I gave this card to my son last month for his birthday. We had such a great time. We went to the park and he invited friends from school, church, and his soccer team; so we had quite the gang. The park had a basketball court and a big field so they played a little basketball followed by baseball and then kickball. It was fun to see a bunch of kiddos just outdoors having fun!!!



Here are my color combos the best that I remember them. I wrote them down on the backside of my piece in pencil as I colored it but forgot to write them down somewhere else before gluing the panel to the card. Oh well, I tried!

Blues are the B 90s
Grays are the Cool Grays
Skin Tone: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000
Hair is the E40s
Grass has Cool Grays and a couple of green colors

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute card! My son is mad about soccer too so I think I have to pop over to LOTV to get this image, lol

    ReplyDelete