Thursday, April 4, 2013

Welcome Spring!


 
I want to join in the fun at SVG Cutting Files. Challenge #3 is Spring Things. I used one of their freebies called Spring Lady to make this adorable card. My paper comes the Simply Spring collection from We R Memory Keepers and the cardstock is AC Cardstock. The stamp for the sentiment is from the Bunnies and Blossoms stamps made by SVG Cuts and sold at Unity Stamps. I had to resize my Ladybug to get her to fit the orientation of the card. This is such a simple and fun card to make!

7 comments:

  1. This reminds me of Spring! Cute little lady bug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Cute designed card...LOVE IT
    Thanks for joing us at SVG Cutting Files!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too Cute. Thanks for joining our challenge over at SVG Cutting Files.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cute! Thanks for joining the SVG Cutting Files Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable! Thanks for playing along in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUper cute!!! Thank You for entering the SVG Cutting Files Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable...Thank you for being part of the Monthly Challenge :)

    Julie
    Cricut Chick

    ReplyDelete