Friday, September 23, 2016

Spooky!! JB September Mini Die Release Blog Hop!

Hey Everyone!

It's time for the September Die Release Blog Hop!  Here is a link to the STORE, but there is also link to the new die set below.

If you are here from Jamie's blog, then you are in the right place. If you just dropped in, the full line up is at the bottom. You won't want to miss this!


Now onto the hop!

The Design Team has been busy creating some amazing projects with these new dies! While you're hopping with us today you'll see fabulous projects at each stop!

SCENIC DIES- $26.99



BLOG CANDY


1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!


Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Here's what I created


I don't care which Jaded Blossom dies I use, because I love them all. And today's new dies are no exception. The tree limbs will add such an awesome background to a variety of projects!!! For this project, I knew I wanted to do a Halloween scene. At first, I thought I'd make a card, but then I decided I needed a treat box!!! I took the concept I wanted for the card and just added it to the front of the box. Along with the new Scenic Dies, I used Halloween Dies, Halloween Dies 2, Candy Charms and Banner Dies, and Spooky Labels. The paper is from Graphic 45 and the box is from SVG Cuts Carousel Ride kit.


Now on to the HOP....

Next up is Michelle!

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:
Michelle

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,
                   

20 comments:

  1. Love your spooky trees!!!! That is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the turquoise colors for the Halloween scene. CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome box! Those trees really make it spooky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! your trees are amazing ! super spooky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charming treat
    box, great coloring.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the shading on your spooky 31 trees!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your spooky treat box! You always make great projects. Hugs! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous treat box! I love the look and texture from the tree die and that fun dotted jack-o-lantern!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the dies you used to create this spooky treat box.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oops. The use of the trees and their colour blend are wonderful! I adore the container too.

    ReplyDelete