Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Hello Deer!

Hope you all enjoyed your Halloween! I had some fantastic fun with my family!!!

It's Tuesday and it is my turn to take over the Jaded Blossom blog. And though it is suppose to be 79 degrees today, I am thinking about snuggling up to a warm fire on Christmas Eve and hearing the patter of reindeer hooves on my roof!



I have used the Hello Deer stamps along with the Stitched Square Dies and Flag Dies to make this sweet set of cards!




The svg file is called Winter Faces and is from My Scrap Chick. The background paper may be from a My Mind's Eye paper collection.

Hope you all enjoy the rest of the holiday season as Thanksgiving will be here soon and then Christmas will be in full swing!!! Love this time of year even with all the busyness.

Thanks for coming by!

Blessings,
                      

3 comments:

  1. Melissa...I must make one of these...it will match perfectly with a little newborn reindeer outfit I just bought for a baby gift! Thanks for the inspiration! ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that deer!!! Just may have to get that one to make for kids!

    ReplyDelete