Sunday, November 6, 2016

Thanksgiving Treat! Jaded Blossom November Challenge!

It's November and I am loving the brisk nights!  was putting my calendar together tonight for activities we already have planned for November and December and I just know it is going to fill up fast. But Spending time with family and friends this year is going to be so much fun after living so far away for so long! We are slowly settling into our house. I still don't have my craft space set up yet, so right now everything is laid out across my dining room table. But I did manage to get my project done for the November challenge at Jaded Blossom.

The November theme is Thanksgiving/Thankful!

Here is a fun treat box that would be super cute as part of a
table setting for the family gathering:


I used the Flag Dies, Happy Fall, and Hey Chickie from Jaded Blossom. The gift box is an svg from SVG Cuts. I used papers from Simple Stories for the feathers and the hat band.

I hope you will join us for the November Challenge. And, of course, we want to see all your fun projects in the JB Garden of Creativity.

Enjoy your November and be watching for the Jaded Blossom November Release coming soon.

Blessings,
                   

1 comment:

  1. Perfect treat for Thanksgiving, but I think you are going to need more.

    ReplyDelete