Saturday, December 31, 2016

2016 Year in Review!

It has been such a fun year of crafting! 

I have enjoyed my time with Jaded Blossom this year and I am excited to announce that I will continue on with this Design Team. I also started working with SVG Cutting Files in October and I am excited to see all the fun creativity this team will bring in 2017. 

But today I want to go back and take a look a 2016 and share some of my favorites from the year with you one more time.

January







February



March





April









May







June

Grand Slam Birthday!


July




August









September









October





November



December





As we look to 2017, I want to with you all a Happy New Year!

Many Blessings,
                       

2 comments:

  1. What a creative year you had! I love your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your creations!!! Amazing 2016 and look forward to what 2017 brings!
    Happy New Year!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete