Monday, January 2, 2017

Ski Bear!

Happy 2017!

I am starting off the year with a project for SVG Cutting Files. This Friday the store will have some new winter ski files and today I am sharing Ski Bear with you.


I have also used the Abstract 1 card base. It is definitely one of my favorites!

I used Card Mat Dies, Border Dies 2, and White Christmas from Jaded Blossom and the paper is Authentique's Winter One collection.

I hope you are enjoying your winter months (well at least those of you who live in a place that it is winter right now). I know I am personally glad not to have any snow right now. I had plenty of it the three winters I spent in Ohio. LOL!

Blessings,
                     

1 comment:

  1. Now this is adorable Melissa! Super cute! I was on Vacation and just got back... thought I would pop in to see what you've been up to.. Glad to see your still with JB and SVG Cutting - you make wonderful projects! Hope 2017 is amazing for ya!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete