Friday, January 20, 2017

Cupid Airlines! January 2017 January Jaded Blog Release Blog Hop!

Hey Everyone! 

Now if you're here from Gigi's Blog, you're in the right place; but if you're just passing through, start at the beginning because you don't want to miss any of these amazing projects.
(I also have the complete line up at the bottom.)

Here is what I made:

This release has been so fun, so making the hop project made a tough decision about which stamps to use; but in the end I had to choose Cupid Airlines, because I kept coming back to making some cute little suitcases all dressed up to give as sweet Valentine's!


I also used the new Heart Dies 2 and Rectangle Dies 1


The boxes are from Lori Whitlock and are called One Piece Suitcase and the paper is from Michael's Recollections brand. 



Regular Price for the Release Package is $136.99

 Free 3x4 Stamp for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 1/22, 11:59pm pst.

HEART WREATH

Here is what everyone will receive when they order our New Release.



BLOG CANDY



1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!

 Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!

The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!


Now on to the HOP....
Next up is Lily, our Jr. DT member!

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:
Mindy(January Guest Designer)
Cindy
Mel
Tina
Jamie
Lee-Ann
Candace O.
Sarah
Gigi
Melissa
Lily (Jr. DT Designer)
Candace

Thanks for joining us today!

Blessings,
                

22 comments:

  1. Omg, Melissa!! These are amazing!! Love, love, love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how sweet you colored each cupid!The sentiment is so cute!I love the heart dies!Total Cuteness!!Amazing job my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M


    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything about these is just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my cuteness! I just love these!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable! Love the Cupids on the suitcases.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooo DARN CUTE!!! Cupid is adorable front and center! I bet who ever gets these for Valentine's Day will just LOVE them! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. one of my favorite stamps! beautiful coloring work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your stuff and this does not dissapoint!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your suitcases are super adorable! I love the sweet cupids!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Great idea putting a card and gift into one. Love the idea and the stamp is so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are gorgeous! I love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cute that you made these suitcases.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness! Adorable! I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an adorable idea. Love the different colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love, love, love those cute suitcases!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love all your projects, and these Cupid Boxes are ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW hunni clever and fab I love your projects.
    I know you are busy but would love it if you could pop over my blog and have a nosey around maybe join my followers to and share the crafty love lol <3 hugs Aly xx

    ReplyDelete