Thursday, January 19, 2017

Cupid Shot Me! Jaded Blossom January Release 2017!

It's day 4 of the Jaded Blossom January Release sneak peeks and today we are sharing
the new Cupid Airlines stamp set.

Here is my sweet Cupid wine tag:


Isn't this little Cupid just the sweetest!!! And the new Heart Dies frame him so wonderfully. I also used the Wine Tag Die. My paper is from a My Mind's Eye Valentine collection.



So, I have to tell you about this project. I was at the store the other day and saw some Prismacolor Colored Pencils out of the corner of my eye. I have been debating on buying some for some time, so I decided to pick up this 24 pack container that was hanging there and just give them a try. This little cupid is my 1st attempt and I think I'm hooked. What an easy way to color in the adorable Jaded Blossom image stamps. I also used my new Wink of Stella marker on his wings, diaper, and bow and arrow. It is hard to see all the sparkly magic in the picture, but I am left wondering why I haven't bought one of these markers sooner.


We will be releasing this cute set along with all of the January Release tomorrow at 4 pm PST. Hope you will join us for Day 5 tomorrow morning and the Blog Hop that starts at 4 pm tomorrow as well to kick off the release.


Here is the Cupid Airlines Stamp Set:


Stop over at the Jaded Blossom Blog to see all the sweet fun the rest of the Design Team is sharing.

Blessings,
                    

4 comments: