Monday, January 30, 2017

Valentine!

Well it seems that January is just sliding on by and Valentine's Day is looming closer. I have several projects I need to get done for the kids to take to school. 
What are you making for your kiddos to take as Valentines this year?

Today I am on the SVG Cutting Files blog and I have used the Chibi Hairdresser file to make a Valentine's Day card. I think this chibi sweetheart is super cute and thought she would be perfect for holding a heart.


I used some dies from Jaded Blossom as well - Card Mat Dies, Wine Tag Die, and Heart Dies 2.


The background paper is from My Favorite Things and Doodlebug Design and the cardstock for the cardbase is from Papertrey Ink.

Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to drop by the SVG Cutting Files blog this week to see all the great projects the rest of the design team will have to share.

Blessings,
                     

1 comment: