Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Beary Best Birthday!

So glad to be sharing more fun projects this year using products from Jaded Blossom!

The other day, Candace and Michelle put out a sweet new set of stamps called G'day Mate! And if you entered the December Challenge or were a Guest Designer in the month of December, it should be on its way to your mailbox. Yay! Congrats to you all.

I also used the Scallop Rectangle Dies 2Border Dies, and the Stitched Circle Dies.

Well, I knew I wanted to use this sweet sentiment from the new stamps immediately and I just love how this card turned out.


I did go out of my comfort zone on this one. I hardly ever use ribbon on my projects because I'm not great with bows, And I especially never use wide ribbon, but I think it turned out just fine this time. LOL!

The paper came from a sweet 6x6 paper pad that Candace and Michelle sent me for Christmas called Party Girl by Photoplay. Thanks, Chickies, for the fun envelope of goodies. I appreciate you both!

The bear file is from Little Scraps of Heaven and is part of the I Love You Bears collection.

I'm excited to have made a birthday card. I don't make many of them.

Have a great Tuesday and hope you will drop back by here soon!

Blessings,
                     

Challenges: 
Sunny Day Crafting: #30 Disney or ATG 1/9 
Simon Says: Monday Challenge - Start Afresh E5:1 1/7
613 Ave Create: #193 ATG E8:1 1/31
PDE Linky Party: #153 ATG 1/5

5 comments:

  1. What an adorable birthday card. The bear is do cute and the bow rocks! Thanks for stopping by 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe so cute
    Thanks for sharing at Sunny Day Crafting x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, as always! That bear is just too stinkin' cute! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa, this is so adorable! Love the bright background to showcase your bear. The bear is awesome, and I love those big bright eyes you added!! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge, and happy new year! Maura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful project! Thanks for playing along in the 613 Avenue Create Challenge.
    Hugs Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete