Friday, January 20, 2017

Being Sweet is Contagious! Jaded Blossom January Release 2017!

It's Release Day at Jaded Blossom!

But before we get to the the release and the blog hop today at 4 pm PST, we have two more stamp sets to share with you this morning - Sweeter Than Candy and Heart Wreath.

I have used Sweeter Than Candy for my card this morning:


This little cutie is definitely made of sugar and spice and I just love the little candy stamp on this set. I had to use it to make my background.


I was watching a video the other day on YouTube and it suggested to use a tan tone paper to color on with the Prismacolor colored pencils. So I broke out my kraft paper from Papertrey Ink. I really like how bright and bold the colors look on it. I used a Wink of Stella marker on this as well. I wanted to add a bit of glitter to some areas.


Here is a look at today's Sneak Peeks:

Sweeter Than Candy


Heart Wreath Freebie


Come back by at 4 pm PST for the blog hop that kicks off the release of this month's new stamps and dies. It will start on the Jaded Blossom Blog.

Blessings,
                    

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! So much cuteness!!! Adorable card Melissa, love it!!!

    ReplyDelete