Monday, January 16, 2017

Every Day is Lover's Day! Jaded Blossom January Release 2017!

I love January at Jaded Blossom as it is time for some
Valentine's Day fun.

That's right - it is the January Release Week and it is all about Cupid and hearts and love, oh my!!!

Today the Design Team is sharing sneaks using the new Heart Dies 1 and Heart Dies 2, Kiss Me a Latte, and Lover's Day!

Here is my card:


I love how the larger heart opens up the card and frames the splatters!

So why did I choose this sentiment - My husband and I have been married for 14 years and as long as I can remember the both of us have called one another "Lover," so this sentiment was more than fitting! This card is most certainly for him! 

I used the new Heart Dies 1, Card Mat Dies, Rectangle Dies 1, the new Lover's Day, Paint Splatters, and Paint Splatters 2.

Here are the dies and stamps being showcased today.

Heart Dies 1


Heart Dies 2


Kiss Me a Latte


Lover's Day


All of these will be available on Friday at 4 pm Pacific time; but if you can't wait, we have our...



January 2017 Release will include:

6 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Dies
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie

 3x4 Freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PRE-ORDERS! NO BACK ORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
 
This Package is only available until Wednesday at 11:59 pm PST, and then it will be back up in the store on Friday at 4 pm PST during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $136.99


Stop back by here tomorrow for another love filled sneak peek and head over to the Jaded Blossom Blog to see all the sweet fun the rest of the Design Team is sharing.

Blessings,
                     

6 comments: