Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Love You Dragon! MFT Sketch Challenge #367!

Well, it is my intention to join in on all 30 Days of the Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge! This is my Day 2 project. Sometimes I will only be coloring something up to get in a bit of practice and it will be posted on my Instagram page - here. Othertimes I will take what I have colored and add it to a card or other project as I have today.

I am also excited that I will be able to enter this into the My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge #367. At first, I was a bit intimidated by this sketch, but I was determined to tackle it and (I think) it came out fantastic! I think this card will be my daughter's for Valentine's Day and I know she will love it too. These little dragons by MFT are some of my and her favorites!


I have also used the Rectangle Peek-a-boo Window from MFT. 

Hope you have enjoyed this card as much as I have. Have a great week! I get another day out of school today due to really cold weather and I am not complaining - or at least I won't be until all of the school staff and students are attending make-up days at the beginning of summer break. Hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment