Tuesday, January 23, 2018

There's No Business, Like Snow Business!

Hey, everyone! Happy Tuesday to you!

This week the Die Cuttin' Diva's are doing a Snowflake Theme Challenge. And as their Guest Diva, I have this cute set to share with you!


For my Die Cuts, I have used the Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies and More from My Creative Time and the Luggage Tag Dies from Jaded Blossom.


To go along with the Snowflake theme, I have used the Inkadinkado Christmas Characters stamp set. I picked this set up at Hobby Lobby for what seems like years ago and I'm excited to have finally used it. This little snowman is just adorable! 

I hope you will join the Die Cuttin' Divas team as well this week for some Snowflake fun. There are lots of sweet crafters on that Design Team and they have lots of inspiration to share.

5 comments:

  1. Such a sweet snowman image, and I love the sentiment! :)

    Thanks for being an awesome guest designer for us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! Those are so adorable. I love the stamps. Thanks for being our guest designer at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That snowman is just too cute! Love the soft colours, so sweet. Thanks for being our guest designer this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the Guest Designer Spot! So Deserved! I LOVE your CAS card and tag - they are so pretty and I love the sentiments!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card and tag!! Love that cute snowman image you used!! Thanks for being our guest Designer this week at Die Cuttin Divas.
    Have a great day.
    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete