Saturday, February 24, 2018

You Slay Me - MFT Sketch Challenge 373

Hey, all, it has been a little while! I have been taking a bit of a break from actual cardmaking and have just been working on practicing my coloring with Copics. And I am happy to say that I have also been building up my Copic Color Stash!!! So much Copic fun!

Today I do have a card to share though for this week's Sketch Challenge 373 over at My Favorite Things. I have used BB Magical Dragons and the Radiating Rays stencil. Thank you to Joy for my inspiration this week using a stencil to give the scene a background.


The sentiment - You Slay Me - is my favorite from the set. Just makes me smile!

I used the following Copic colors:
Dragon: B99, B97, B95, B93
Knight: C9, C5, C3, C1, B97, B95, B93

Salty Ocean Distress Oxide Ink was used with the stencil.

Thanks for stopping by!


Also entering into the following Challenge:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Make Your Own Background 2/27

2 comments:

  1. Super adorable!! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Make Your Own Background” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

    ReplyDelete