Friday, April 27, 2018

Present to Go!

Received this sweet digi from Di's Digi Stamps as a freebie in the Kit and Clowder group and I just couldn't wait to color it up. There is just way too much cuteness going on and I am also a sucker for presents, especially birthday presents!


I used the following Copic combos:

Present: C9, R39, 37, 35, 22
Bow on the Present: V09, 06, 04
Fur: E47, 44, 43, 41, 40
Bow on the Bear: C7, R29, 27, 24
Little Bear's Shirt: BV17, 13, 11
Ground: C3, 1, Blender
Background: a little B0000 around the image

For my shading, especially for the present box, I used lots of techniques from the free Markers 101 class from kitandclowder.com and techniques I have learned in a few of the other classes I have taken from there as well.


The cardbase is Papertrey Ink's Red Poppy cardstock. The dp is from Doodlebug Design. I colored on Hammermill Bright White 100# cardstock. I used a sentiment and die from Jaded Blossom.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you will consider following my blog or following one of my other sites. You can find them in the tabs below my header. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment