Saturday, July 7, 2018

Frog Princess!

Recently Christine Young from Paper Nest Dolls asked me to color one of her images and I have it finished for you today.


This is the Frog Princess file sent to me a digi image, but Christine's store is full of fun rubber stamps as well! I used my Copics to color her and to create the outdoor scene around her. I used Hammermill 110# cover cardstock to print my image. The background paper is from Doodlebug Design and the cardstock base is Papertrey Ink. I used a die from Jaded Blossom but cut off a bit of the cardstock around the edges and finished it off with a sentiment from My Favorite Things.

Copics:
Dress: R81, 83, 85, V01, 000, 0000
Hair: E47, 44, 42, 40

Use your favorite skin tone combo for her skin and green and blue combos for your grass and sky.

Have a wonderful Saturday night and see you back here soon.!

No comments:

Post a Comment