Saturday, July 28, 2018

Card Class at The Scrapbook Workshoppe!

I'm so excited to be teaching a card class at The Scrapbook Workshoppe in Blue Springs this Thursday August 2. If you live in the Kansas City area, we would love to have you join us!


We will be making these three cards. The one about uses stamps and dies from Taylored Expressions. I used Copics to color my images and Distress Oxide inks to make the watery background.


The last two cards are made with stamps and dies from Reverse Confetti. The images are also colored with Copics. The above card uses a Distress Oxide as well, but the one below in blended using Memento inks.


I'm very excited! There are three different class times I will be teaching. For more information, call The Scrapbook Workshoppe.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment