Friday, December 20, 2013

Anything Goes

Well, believe it or not, I actually had to mail one more fall card the other day. I had a swap for a card group I am in were I needed to send a fall card and a recipe. Finally finished it up. It was so hard to go backwards after having so much snow around here, but I think it turned out nice. I figure I'll need a few challenges were "Anything Goes" though!!!

(The Cut file is from My Scrap Chick and the DP is Doodlebug)

How about these challenges and if you have a card that is not fitting into all the Christmas/Winter themes out there you can join in too:
Brown Sugar Challenge: Anything Goes (E2:1)
Alphabet Challenge Blog: W for Whatever You Wish
Crafty Creations #253: Anything Goes (E2:1)

4 comments:

  1. Love the flowers. Adorable design and colors. Thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Creations Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these flowers! So pretty and they match the paper so well.

    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Brown Sugar. Good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, beautiful design. Thank you for joining in at Alphabet Challenge. Wishing a Merry Christmas to you and yours.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, I love the rich colors and your fabulous flowers! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete