Sunday, December 8, 2013

Christmas Reindeer Freebie


Well I don't know about you, but I have a hard time passing up a good freebie. This one came from KaDoodle Bug Designs a few weeks past. It is a cute file and so very easy to put together. It was super quick to whip up this card and I just used a few scraps from my cardstock bin to get it done. Stop by there website and maybe it is still there somewhere for purchase. Well I hope you enjoyed this sweet Christmas treat. And I hope you are having a very Merry Christmas season!

I will enter this card into the following challenges:
That Craft Place: Christmas (E3:1)
Creative Corner Challenges: Traditional Christmas (E3:2)
CRAFT Challenge: Christmas (E5:2)
Paper Crafting Journey: It's Christmas Time (Ends Jan 15)
The Crafter's Café: Red and Lots of It! (E3:1)
Papertake Weekly: Anything Goes
Clear It Out: Anything Goes
Creative Cutting Challenge: #24 Christmas Cards

4 comments:

  1. How fun!! Thanks for playing with us this week at The Crafter’s Cafe Challenge Blog! Hope to see your work in our next challenge!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute!! Love the reindeer!! Made me smile!! Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out Challenge blog, best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. I like Kadoodle Bug also as well as I can't pass up freebies (or gifts with a purchase). Thank you for entering our Design Team call. I enjoyed checking out your creations. Love your work and diversity.
    --Heather G
    Crafty Creations Challenges DT member

    ReplyDelete