Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Coming to my Rescue! Jaded Blossom June Release Day 3!

It is Day 3 of the Jaded Blossom June Release! And today's reveals are for our local heroes - for those who protect and serve our communities!

Here is my project:


Today's stamp sets are perfect to encourage those who serve as Firefighters and on the police force.

I used the SVG Cutting files new Firehose Handle Bag along with a new sentiment from the new Fired Up stamp set. I also used the Card Mat Dies.

Here are today's reveals:



These will be available on Friday unless you Got to Have it Now! Check out the Jaded Blossom blog to see how!!!

Blessings,
                  

21 comments:

  1. Love your firefighter treat box! Thanks for sharing your inspiration!
    ~Katie Sr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute! Great little treat box!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this little treat box!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect treat bag for the service men.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect treat bag! Love how this turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun. I know the firefighters in my family would love getting this gift bag. Such a clever idea and so cute. great job

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome treat box
    and love the design.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome treat box
    and love the design.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome bag! Perfect for my volunteer firefighter cousin!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome bag! Perfect for my volunteer firefighter cousin!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is awesome ! love this new file !!!

    ReplyDelete