Sunday, June 5, 2016

Jaded Blossom June Challenge!

The Jaded Blossom May Challenge is all about Celebrations!!!

We have lots of inspiration for the events in life that we like to celebrate and we hope you will join us for the challenge and show us the events you like to celebrate!

I enjoy celebrating birthdays, especially my own; but also birthdays for all my dear friends and family. So today I have a party hat to share with you that is perfect for that sweet 1st birthday picture!


I used Jaded Blossom's Star Dies, Mini Tag Dies 2, and Dog-Gone Awesome stamp set to decorate this sweet party hat from SVG Cuts. The rosette file from My Scrap Chick. The cardstock used for the hat is from DCWV's Nana's Kids paper stack. There is nothing more precious than a sweet baby celebrating their 1st birthday.

Don't forget to share with us through the month of May your special projects celebrating those you love!!! Can't wait to see them!

Blessings,
                      

3 comments: