Saturday, June 4, 2016

Shape/Slider Card Blog Hop w/ Jaded Blossom and SVG Cutting Files!


Shape/Slider Card blog Hop!

Welcome to our Shape/Slider Card blog hop!
This hop will give you lots of inspiration and access to some totally awesome new files!

 This hop is ONLY for 24 hours and will end  PROMPTLY at 11:59 PST TONIGHT!

This hop is set up DIFFERENTLY then ones in the past, so please read accordingly.

HOP GUIDELINES
1- Make sure to be a FOLLOWER on each stop along this hop. There are 13 in total. 
Learn more about HOW TO FOLLOW A BLOG by clicking HERE
2- Leave a comment on each blog to show some love for the inspiration you have just seen! Remember 13 stops, so that means 13 comments in total! 
Learn more how to LEAVE A COMMENT by clicking HERE

THERE IS NO REQUEST FILES form on this hop.

Each project contains the link to the store with the files used on their projects.SOME files are FREE for today ONLY.... There are 3 free files during this hop, with the others being DEEPLY discounted for TODAY ONLY! (prices will return to normal at end of hop)

This will be the new platform for our hops moving forward.
*********************************************
**Kindly remember that all our hop files abide by our TERMS OF USE
You can read all about our BLOG HOPS and how to participate HERE
**************************************************************************

And now for my project!



Today as we pack a Uhaul, I can't help but to think of the adventure we are headed out on tomorrow. We are moving 750 miles back to my hometown and I am so excited!!! I am headed back home to be with my family and some dear friends for the first time in 16 years. Yay!!! So if you could say a prayer for or send your good wishes toward my family, I'd totally appreciate it. 

Now, if I was just actually going to be driving this super cute convertible that I am sharing with you today. This is the new Kid Car Card from SVG Cutting Files. And I've used some Jaded Blossom to add that special touch - Stitched Ovals, Sweet Travels, and the Sweet Travels free SVG outlines.

Thank you for traveling along this hop with us today. Zoom on over to Cindy's blog next! And if you just happened on to the hop from my blog, I invite you to start from the beginning.

Did you lose your way? 
Our little line up here will help you out!

Michelle http://scrappinwithmybug.com/
Melissa http://iliketocreate.blogspot.com/ - You are here!

92 comments:

  1. 1ST I want say good luck & god be with you on you move back to your home town. I so love your rockin' car it looks so fun & cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Card... enjoy your adventure and stay safe :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little race car! I hope you and your family have a fun and safe trip. Many bless to you and your family in your new stages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is super sweet! Best of luck on your move. It's never easy but it sounds like you are really looking forward to it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome card! and safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!! Love this little card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card. Good luck with the move.

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute card. good luck in your travels!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! So many possibilities . .with so many color choices .. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really cute. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Who doesn't love a convertible!?

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute!!! Best of luck and safe travels on your move!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Melissa,
    This car card is marvelous. Safe travels on your move back home.
    TTFN

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww what a sweet car card. It would be perfect for sending to my nephews. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This car get my engine going...lol. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm happy for you for your move! And I love your card for the hop, too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your car card is so cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. SO darn cute! Prayer for a safe trip!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  19. Totally adorable! take care for the move!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Vrrrroooom!! :-) Hope your move goes off w/out a hitch! Cute card. TFS! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good luck in your new adventures and enjoy being with your family. Your card is perfect for all the grandson I have (7).

    ReplyDelete
  22. Adorable card! And good luck with your move! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This would be perfect for packing up your child for school. Cute card

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your card made me think of the cars at Disneyland..Just adorable card...

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very cute. Wishing you a safe trip home.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congratulations on your move back home! Your lil car is too cute!! Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Cute little car! You have lots of other cute things, also!

    ReplyDelete
  28. very cute card! Praying for safe travels and family.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love this little convertible! Makes me wish we hadn't got rid of ours.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Reminds me of a Disneyland car at Autopia. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Cute card. Good luck on your move.

    ReplyDelete
  32. So cute, will be perfect for my new Grandson.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Safe travels Drive carefully... Good Luck on your move..Have fun..Love the vehicle

    ReplyDelete
  34. I sure could have used this file to make my gas birthday invitations - very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Such a cute card! Congrats on moving home!

    ReplyDelete
  36. The little car reminds me sort of of the cartoon of "speed buggy".

    ReplyDelete
  37. What a cute card and good luck on your move!

    ReplyDelete
  38. cute car...safe driving to your destination.

    ReplyDelete
  39. cute little car shaped card, quite sporty!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Cute car card! I moved from Oregon to Florida for a year once and being that far away from my family just didn't work for me, so we moved back. Moving is stressful. Have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  41. this car is so cute, its perfect for my nephew

    ReplyDelete
  42. Sweet ride and safe journey for you.

    ReplyDelete
  43. This is adorable...I can see Mickey taking a spin in this!

    ReplyDelete
  44. What a cute car! I know lots of little ones who would love to get this in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Very cute card!! Good luck on your move!!

    ReplyDelete
  46. COngrats on getting to move back home and such a cute card to celebrate the event!

    ReplyDelete