Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Mermaid to be Friends!

Happy Tuesday! 

I hope you enjoyed your 4th of July holiday. I had a great time celebrating with my brother and his family! How many of you like to go and watch the big firework shows and who likes to just stay home? I love the fireworks, but I can't always get my hubby to go.

It is my day to share a project for Jaded Blossom. Today I have a sweet card for you using the new Scallop Rectangle Dies 2 and Rectangle Dies 1 and 2. I have also used Mermaid Kisses.


Now, I want you to know that you can use stamped images even if you don't have fancy markers. I have some EK Success and some Martha Stewart colored pencils and I used those to color the image. And, of course, these pencils don't allow all the fancy blending; but my dear friend who I am going to mail this card to will not mind a bit!!! I'm sure she will just be super excited that I have thought of her. The background paper is from Doodlebug Design.

So glad you stopped by my creative corner today! I hope you have enjoyed the card!

Blessings,
                     

No comments:

Post a Comment