Tuesday, October 11, 2016

A Very Minty Christmas! Jaded Blossom October Release Day 2!

It is Day 2 of the October Jaded Blossom Release Week and I'm super excited to share a fun gift box with you today.

Today's release sneaks are Peppermint Season and Bah Humbug 2.


I love peppermint patties, so I knew as soon as I saw Peppermint Season that I would have to make a treat box that I could add some of these delicious candies to and add one of the super fun peppermint sentiments too! From Jaded Blossom, I also used Border Dies 2. The Elf Life Candy Cane and Party Balloon Box are from SVG Cutting Files.


The fun paper is from Carta Bella's Merry and Bright collection. This is one of my all time Christmas paper collection and I am sad that I am running out of it. The base of the box was made using some kraft cardstock from Papertrey Ink.

Jaded Blossom's new stamps and dies will be available starting this Friday, October 14 at 4 pm Pacific time. But if you don't want to wait, ...

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $135.99

October 2016 Release will include:

7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Die
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie

 3x4 Freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
 
*** SPECIAL RELEASE WEEK ONLY PRICING OF $135.99 WILL RETURN TO $145.99 ON 10/17/16 AT 12:00 AM PST. THAT IS A $15 SAVINGS!!!***

This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $152

I hope you will head over to the Jaded Blossom blog to see more projects using the new stamps and dies.

I appreciate you stopping by to see today's project! See you tomorrow for Day 3!

Blessings,
                 

4 comments: