Thursday, October 13, 2016

Enjoy the Magic of Christmas! Jaded Blossom October Release Day 4!

It is Day 4 of Jaded Blossom Release Week and I am super excited about today's sneak peeks.

I just love the new Nutcracker stamps and Christmas Kindness is perfect for sharing fun treats with family, friends, and the next door neighbor!!! The Design Team has so many fun projects today to show both of these sets to you!

I'm using a sentiment from Nutcracker on my Nutcracker Treat Box:


I used the Jaded Blossom Scallop Caddy Die to make my treat box using kraft cardstock from Papertrey Ink. I think a good kraft cardstock is just essential in a crafter's paper supply. I covered the front of it with some beautiful paper from My Mind's Eye Winter Wonderland collection after stamping the sentiment on it. I pieced together the Nutcracker using a file from Treasure Box Designs and added it using some foam squares. I just love how it turned out!!!

I hope you will head over to the Jaded Blossom blog to see more projects using the new stamps and dies for the October Release. Tomorrow morning look for another release sneak peek project from each of the DT and then at 4 pm Pacific time we will have a blog hop to kick off this release hitting the Jaded Blossom Store. I hope you will continue to join us for all the fun!

Blessings,
                   

1 comment:

  1. Omg, Melissa!! That Nutcracker is so adorable!!! Super sweet little gift box!!

    ReplyDelete