Thursday, February 16, 2017

I Love You Loads! Jaded Blossom February Release Day 4!

It is Day 4 of the Jaded Blossom February Release!

Today we are sharing two more stamp sets - Conquer the Laundry and Kawaii Cleaning. These ones will work for cards and treats, but are also great for all you planner junkies. Hehe!

I decided to make a treat. When I saw these stamps, I kept thinking of college kids who might need a fun reminder that washing your sheets and towels are important. Hehe!


I think a college kiddo might like opening a care package with some laundry soap, dryer sheets, an envelope of cash, a sweet note to remind them that washing sheets and towels is important, and, of course, this treat. And maybe a new package of socks to replace the ones the dryer already ate.


I also used the new Ric Rac Topper Die that we shared on Monday. The background paper is from My Favorite Things and the svg file is from Treasure Box Designs.

Here is a look at today's new stamps:






The release will be available tomorrow at 4 pm. 

Head on over to the Jaded Blossom blog to see the rest of the DT projects for today and I will see you back here tomorrow morning for one more set of reveals and then tomorrow evening for the Release blog hop that starts at 4 pm PST (6 pm CST for me). 

Blessings,
                   

4 comments:

  1. Omg. This is so cute!! What a great idea! However my kids would just eat the treat and bring me the laundry to do!! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so very cute ! perfect file for this topper !

    ReplyDelete