Friday, February 17, 2017

Mr. Easter Bunny Basket! Jaded Blossom February Release Day 4!

It's Friday and that means today is Release Day at Jaded Blossom. We have two more sets of stamps to share with you this morning - Bunny Mail and Easter Treat Circles - and then today at 4 pm we will have our release blog hop and everything will be in the store.

I used a sentiment from Bunny Mail on my project.


The basket is from SVG Cutting Files. It is the Egg Holder Basket. I chose not to use the insert and was able to stuff it with several smaller eggs. To decorate the basket, I used Jaded Blossom's Panel Dies, Flag Dies, and Spring Dies 1 (Version 2).

Here is a look at today's stamp sets:

Bunny Mail


Easter Treat Circles


Stop by the Jaded Blossom blog to see more fun projects using today's stamp reveals and then I will see you back here tonight at 4 pm PST for the Release Blog Hop.

Blessings,
                   

4 comments: