Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Irish You a Magical Day! Jaded Blossom February Release Day 3!

So many Jaded Blossom fans have been wanting a set of stamps just for St. Patrick's Day.

Well, we have it for you today - Go Green, and we have paired it with a fun Holiday Dress Up stamp set as well.


I decided to continue to work on my coloring skills using my Prismacolor Pencils and I made a one layer card. This sweet image reminds me of my daughter. I also used Card Mat Dies and Paint Splatters 2. The card base is Papertrey Ink cardstock.

Here is a peak at both of today's new stamp sets:


 

Holiday Dress Up


Both of these will be available with the rest of the release this Friday, but if you can't wait...

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $139.99


Febuary 2017 Release will include:

7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Dies
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie

 3x4 Freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 

***This week only Special Price of $139.99 will return to Release Package Price of $149.99 on 2/20/17***
 
This Package is only available until Wednesday at 11:59 pm PST, and then it will be back up in the store on Friday at 4 pm PST during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $167.99

Head on over to the Jaded Blossom blog to see the rest of the DT projects and I will see you back here tomorrow.

Blessings,
                    

4 comments: