Thursday, October 12, 2017

Merry and Bright! Jaded Blossom October Release Day 4!

Welcome to Day 4 of sneak peeks for the Jaded Blossom October Release! Today we are sharing two more stamp sets - Noel and Ornaments.

I have used a sentiment from Noel along with the new Christmas Banner Dies that we revealed on Monday to make a tag for a treat bag of Gumdrops.


I used the Luggage Tag Die and Holiday Splatters stamp set as well. The paper is from Doodlebug Design and the cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. I used Shabby Shutters Distress Ink to stamp the snowflakes for the background.

Eating gumdrops reminds me so much of my Grandpa, so making this treat has been bittersweet as I ate gumdrop after gumdrop! I have missed my Grandpa for many years!

The October Release will be available in the store tomorrow at 4 pm PST.Stop by the Jaded Blossom Blog to see more projects using today's stamp sets!

Blessings,
                     

4 comments: