Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Spooktacular Birthday!

It is my day to post over on the Jaded Blossom Blog, so I have a treat for you today!

I always wanted an October birthday so that I could get Halloween birthday cards; so when my niece had her birthday last week, I couldn't help myself - I had to make a Spooktacular card!!!


Isn't it cute!!! I used Card Mat Dies, Stitched Circle Dies, Halloween Dies, and So Many Birthdays 3. The card base is cardstock from Papertrey Ink.

Hope you are getting excited for some trick or treating. We will be joining my brother and his family at their haunted front yard. I'll share pictures of our hauntingly happy fun!

Blessings,
                   

2 comments:

  1. Super fun birthday card! I bet she loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo spooky cute! Adorable Halloween Birthday card! I bet she loved it! I have 2 friends right around Halloween for their birthdays, one is ON Halloween, the other's is on the 29th... so yeah.... I make them Halloween Birthday cards too. It's so fun and they love them! Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete