Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Happy Halloween 2017!

Happy Halloween, friends!!! I hope you have a Boo-tiful day with family and friends!

I have a couple of fun treats for you!


My daughter's class visited a Care Center behind their school and put on a fall skit for the residents. Her teacher asked me if I could make something that the kids could give to them, so I made a bunch of these cute bookmarks! They were a big hit!

I used Jaded Blossom's Halloween Dies, Halloween Paint Splatters, Pumpkin Faces, and Pick Your Poison! I loved the cute little faces so much, that I decided that I would also use the ghosts and faces for the treats that I made for my husband and kiddos for Halloween morning.




Have fun trick or treating tonight. Stay safe and stay warm!!! It is going to be a really cold one here in the Kansas City area!

Head over to the Jaded Blossom Blog to see more Halloween treats that have been shared this month.

The bookmark svg file is from SVG Cutting Files. The patterned paper is from Doodlebug Design and the cardstock is from Papertrey Ink.

Blessings,
                     

No comments:

Post a Comment