Saturday, March 31, 2018

Easter Lamb!


I have another set of Easter cards to share. This time I am using an image from Mindy Baxter over at My Copic Scoop. This little lamb is adorable and she made the perfect way to say Happy Easter.


One of the things I was excited about with these cards is that I was able to practice coloring in grass. I watched a few videos - one a class video from Kit and Clowder and also a few on YouTube. I felt good about starting in a small space - LOL! Maybe I will get around to coloring a meadow next or maybe not!


I used the Copic C (cool) Markers for these. I wanted to try a black lamb, a white lamb, and one in between and I just love how they all turned out.


Enjoy your Easter Holiday! I am looking forward to worshiping in the morning with my church family as we give thanks that Jesus was resurrected!

No comments:

Post a Comment