Friday, March 30, 2018

Peeking Bunnies Wishing You a Happy Easter!

 Celebrating Easter with this sweet image from Gerda Steiner Designs.


This cutie is a freebie over on their store website, and I just couldn't resist it! I made these 3 and a few more to share with friends and family this weekend.

Unfortunately I did not write down any of my Copic color combos for these. I was carrying around my bag of markers and several of these images and just coloring them whenever I had a moment to spare. I do know that the gray bunnies were colored with Copic Gray C markers and the brown bunnies were colored with E40, 42, and 44.

Here are some close-ups of the cards above:




I hope you have an amazing Easter weekend and I hope to be back on here at least one more time this weekend to share another set of Easter cards that I made as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment