Thursday, March 29, 2018

You are Fabulous!


Used another Yampuff digital image for this card. And I think it is fabulous. Continuing to use my Copic markers and having a blast learning new techniques. Thanks again to Kit and Clowder for some great classes! 

Copics Used:
Pinks: RV34, 32, 11
Blues: B99, 97, 95, 93, 91
Yellows: Y19, 15, 11
Light Grays: C05, 03, 01
Black Hair: C09, 07, 05, 03 and a little 100
Background shaded with B0000
Colored on Xpress-It Blending Card

Used dies cuts from Papertrey Ink and Jaded Blossom, sentiment from Jaded Blossom, background paper is Basic Grey, and cardstock is Papertrey Ink.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hey, Susan, I just added some follow buttons to my blog. I changed to this blog at the beginning of the year and I am still trying to get it all together, but now we are good for following. Thanks for asking!

      Delete