Thursday, August 11, 2016

Hello Summer! JB August Release Day 4

It is the Jaded Blossom August Release Week and today is Day 4!!!

Today we have an awesome set of stamps to share that will expand the possibilities for yesterday's Happy Hello stamp set - it is the Happy Hello Add-On! I love both of these stamp sets!!!

Here is my project for today:


Don't you just love the way the Happy and the Hello pop on this gift set! And the new Happy Hello Add-On set - well it really does give me more reasons to be Happy or say Hello!!!

I choose the Hello Summer combination for my card and the You Make Me Happy combination for my Goody Bag thinking of how fun it would be to put a gift card in the bag for my bestie so that we could both go get pedicures.  Nothing like a good pedicure and the warm sun to make a girl happy, right!!! And I'd stuff a few chocolates in there too just to bring a bit more joy to it all!


For this project, I broke out my favorite Papertrey Ink Cardstock in Black, Kraft, Vintage Cream, and Raspberry Fizz. Besides the Happy Hello and Happy Hello Add-Ons sets, I also used the Rectangle Dies 1, Rectangles Dies 2, and the Stitched Circles Dies from Jaded Blossom. All the sentiments were heat embossed using Versamark and some black embossing powder. And the super cute Toucan and flower svg files are from Treasure Box Designs Budsies Toucan set.

I'm sorry if you missed the Gotta Have it Now Package that ran through Wednesday, but I'm excited that this whole release goes live tomorrow night Friday August 12th at 4 PM Pacific Time.


Here is a preview of today's stamp set:


Thanks for stopping by. I hope you will head on over to the Jaded Blossom Blog to see all the great projects by the entire design team.

See you tomorrow with another fun project!

Blessings,
                     

Challenges: 
613 Ave Create #188 Anything Goes
Crafting by Designs: August Anything Goes
DL Art: August Linky Challenge 8/31
Decorate to Celebrate: #16 Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday: #242-243 Anything Goes 8/16 E5:1

8 comments:

  1. So cute!! Love the pretty colours!!! So fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute!!! have fun with your pedi's!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totes adorbs! Such fun, vibrant colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Melissa!

    this is such a cute project! I haven't seen many cards from you, so this waa a very pleasant surprise! Great composition and fabulous use of color! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this brightly coloured card and cute toucan cut file, such a cheerful card. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the colors on these ! so bright and cheery !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness so adorable, Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete