Friday, August 19, 2016

You Cast a Spell on Me!

Anyone else counting down besides me?! Forty-three days before Fright Night and I just had to make this cutie card for a Halloween smile!

And don't both of these characters just suck you in with those grins!!!

"Yes, Madam Witch, You Cast a Spell on Me!!!"


I made this fun card using the 'Wicked Spooky' and 'Little Gems Wicked' files from Treasure Box Designs. Little Gems Wicked was used for the witches' hat.

The papers are from my paper stash - not sure who they are from; but I used dies from Jaded Blossom to cut them and the sweet ghost - Rectangle Dies 1, Scallop Slider and Topper Die, and Halloween Dies. The sentiment is from a company that is now out of business. And the cute face stamp on the ghost is from Peachy Keen Stamps - PK-1410.



Hope you like this sweet card as much as I do!!! Thanks for stopping by and I hope your days are Spooktacular leading up to Halloween!

Blessings,
                     
Challenges: 
613 Ave Create #188 Anything Goes
DL Art: August Linky Challenge 8/31
Decorate to Celebrate: #17 Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday: #244-245 Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. This is so spooky cute Melissa! LOVE that witch -

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create, hope to see you again soon
    {613 DT Member}
    Alex x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! I'm so happy you joined us at Decorate to Celebrate!!
    Marji DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness this is adorable! Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete