Tuesday, August 2, 2016

You are Amazing Gift Set!

So I totally saw a card on Pinterest that I loved and I immediately said - I can make something like that with my Jaded Blossom dies - and so I did.

Today is my day to post on the Jaded Blossom blog and this is the gift set that I made for my project:


I used several Jaded Blossom goodies including Spring Dies 2, Rectangle Dies 1, Treat Tag Die, and a sentiment from Encouragement. I also used Canson Watercolor paper, Peacock Feathers and Crushed Olive Distress Inks, and Limeade Ice cardstock from Papertrey Ink.


Here is a close up of my card:


Thanks so much for stopping by!

If you are interested in seeing the original Pinterest Pin that inspired me, click here.

Blessings,
                       

Challenges:
Through the Craft Room Door: Anything Goes
613 Ave Create: Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Goes #240-241
Decorate to Celebrate: #15 Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. OMG!!! This is so pretty!!! Love the inking behind the sun and clouds, what a beautiful effect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful project! Thanks for playing at TTCRD with us this week. I hope i will see you again soon!

    Hugs,

    Alessandra - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turned out soooo PRETTY! LOVE Pinterest inspired designs! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! love the card with the inks around the clouds and sun, great job on both projects. Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! So sweet and gentle! Love this card with beautiful design - gorgeous!
    Thank you so much for sharing your great work with us at 613 Avenue Create this week. Good luck and hope to see you next time too!
    Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW ... this is fantastic ... Love it! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door!
    (Hugs) Cara
    Through The Craft Room Door {Owner}
    TTCRD Challenge Blog
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete