Friday, August 26, 2016

Invitations Galore Blog Hop!


Invitations Galore blog Hop!
This hop will give you lots of inspiration and access to some totally awesome new files & stamps!

If you are hopping along with us then you are coming here from the fab Lee-Ann's blog. Weren't her projects awesome!!!

 This hop is ONLY for 24 hours and will end  PROMPTLY at 11:59 PST TONIGHT!

This hop is set up DIFFERENTLY then ones in the past, so please read accordingly.

HOP GUIDELINES
1- Make sure to be a FOLLOWER on each stop along this hop. 
There are 13 in total. 
Learn more about HOW TO FOLLOW A BLOG by clicking HERE
2- Leave a comment on each blog to show some love for the inspiration you have just seen! Remember 13 stops, so that means 13 comments in total! 
Learn more how to LEAVE A COMMENT by clicking HERE

THERE IS NO REQUEST FILES form on this hop.

Each project contains the link to the store with the files used on their projects.
SOME files are FREE for today ONLY.... There are 3 free files during this hop, with the others being DEEPLY discounted for TODAY ONLY! 
(prices will return to normal at end of hop)

This will be the new platform for our hops moving forward.

Jaded Blossom is also releasing two stamp sets to go along with the 
Invitation Galore Theme!


You can get both stamp sets for $27.99 - Here

There is also a Freebie Stamp Set - Cake Day - for those who purchase the bundle this weekend only! This is a cute Freebie too, so don't miss out on it!!!



*********************************************
**Kindly remember that all our hop files abide by our TERMS OF USE
You can read all about our BLOG HOPS and how to participate HERE
**************************************************************************
And now for my project!



I'm so excited that this bundle of stamps has come out right before Halloween. Such a perfect time of year to make invitations and thank you cards!!! For my invitation, I used SVG Cutting Files new Moon Shaped Card with Cat Silhouettes. The card comes with three different cat shapes. On the outside of the card, I used Jaded Blossom's Flag Die, new Invitations Galore Bundle, Pick Your Poison, and Halloween Paint Splatters. It is such a Spooktacular combination!


I used more Jaded Blossom on the inside - I used Halloween Paint Splatters and the Invitations Galore Bundle again. And for my exclamation mark, I used 100% Hipster.

I am so excited about how this card turned out! I know that I will be using the new Moon Shaped Card over and over again. And the Invitation Galore Bundle will definitely be a go to for party planning! I hope you like it all as much as I do!

Next up is my Crafty Friend, Cindy
I know you will enjoy her Super Cute Projects!!!

This little line up should help you out!
Candace
Michelle
Lee-Ann
Melissa - You Are Here!
Gwen
Barb

So glad you stopped by!!!

Blessings,
                        

74 comments:

  1. Now this is one totally cool & spooky fabulous card. Love the shape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spooktackular card, Melissa!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an awesome invitation for a Halloween bash. What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Halloween is our favorite holiday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Halloween is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Halloween is my favorite, super job... thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic invitation. So creepy looking. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! what a stunning and clever Halloween invite. If you sent this to me, I would definitely come to your party. Love the shape.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can definitely send this to MN-- I am soooo coming to your party!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very spooky, great for older kids party!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooh I love this, it's beautiful in a cool spooky way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is spook-a-lious ..... so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OOOOHHHHHH... Another Halloween invite that is pushing me towards having a Halloween Party!!!!! Adorable! (I know .. it's black and scary.. LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Elegant and spooky! Love this! I will definitely lift this for a Halloween Birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like shaped cards and your project looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  16. such a awesome invite ! love the spooky vibe , and love the overall picture you set it up reaaally well !!! nice !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love how life like you make the moon look with your shading. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE this card...shaped cards are my favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This card is awesome! Love how spooky you made it and I LOVE the black cat. I'm definitely going to have to look at this shaped card.

    ReplyDelete
  20. love the moon and once again it reminds me that fall is right around the corner

    ReplyDelete
  21. You know I ADORE your work ! you did such a fantastic job on this ! *high five*

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fantastic card~super cool and I love the shape!!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy Halloween. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the moon shaped card with the cat - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  25. really clever and different way to use that shape of the moon just love it

    ReplyDelete
  26. Awesome card! Love this spooky invitation!

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is my FAVORITE Project of the whole hop so far! LOVE how spooky cool it is!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is a really cool idea. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  29. I want to go to this party simply because of the cute invitation!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love your card. All the little things you added just take it to the next level. Great job. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Very spooky and sophisticated. Great adult invitation.

    ReplyDelete