Thursday, May 18, 2017

I Think You're Swell! Jaded Blossom May Release Day 4!

It's day 4 with the Jaded Blossom May Release and today's stamp set has one of the cutest Puffer Fish ever! It just makes my heart happy!

My daughter thought it was a cutie too and so today's project is her idea. She wanted a box with the big Puffer Fish and the small Puffer Fish on it to give to her teacher on the last day of school. So using the new stamp set for today, I Puff You, I have made my little girl this sweet box to give to an awesome 2nd grade teacher.


I used some super cute paper from Doodlebug Design that reminds me of a school of fish for the background. Both sentiments are heat embossed and I finished it off with some Doodlebug Shape Sprinkles and some sequins. I then die cut some candy charms dies and added a sentiment there as well. The teacher tag is tied on with some twine and crinkle ribbon. On my Puffer Fish, I added some chalk on the cheeks and colored the fins and tail with a Copic marker. We will fill it up with lots of chocolate and a note of thanks!

To make this, I used Jaded Blossom's new I Puff You, School Time Greetings, Border Dies, Mini Tag Dies, and Candy Charms and Banners.

Today's new stamp set will be available on Friday at 4 pm PST along with the rest of the May Release. 



I hope you will stop by the Jaded Blossom Blog to see lots more of this cute Puffer!

Thanks for stopping by! See you tomorrow!

Blessings,
                   

3 comments: