Monday, May 15, 2017

You're Pretty Sweet! Jaded Blossom May Release Day 1!

May Release is here and Jaded Blossom has some great Dies and Stamps this month! It is going to be a fun week of projects both here and on the Jaded Blossom Blog!

Today we are showing off this month's two new die sets and a set of stamps - Tiki Hut Dies, Tropical Dies 2, and Be a Pineapple.

I have used Tropical Dies 2 and Be a Pineapple to make my card and treat bag set:


I just love Palm Trees; so when I saw the cute Palm Tree die, I knew I had to use it! And check out that background paper from Doodlebug Design. It's so perfect!


I also used Card Mat Dies and the Fancy Topper Die. I keep this project simple, but I really love how it turned out!


I really like the sentiments on the Be a Pineapple set! Mahalo is a word for Thank You! I really liked hearing the Hawaiian people use it when I vacationed there. It is just a cool sounding word!


Today's new Dies and Stamps will be available on Friday, but if you can't wait...

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $139.99

May 2017 Release will include:
7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Dies
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie

 3x4 Freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available until Wednesday at 11:59 pm PST, and then it will be back up in the store on Friday at 4 pm tsp during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $159.99


Here are all three sets for today's reveal:

Tiki Hut Dies



Tropical Dies 2



Be a Pineapple



Thanks for stopping by! See you tomorrow!

Blessings,
                     

4 comments: