Friday, May 19, 2017

Jaded Blossom May Blog Post

Here is a summer fun Design Team post to share:


I love the sentiments on Tickled Pink, but didn't get to use them earlier this week; so I wanted to plan my project around one of the sentiment on the set. I also don't make a lot of layouts either, but just really wanted to use this flamingo from SVG Cutting Files and I just knew it would be super cute supersized!!! I have also used the Tropical Dies 2, Scallop Square Dies, Stitched Square Dies, Heart Dies 2, and Bow Dies. My paper is from Doodlebug Design. My sentiment is heat embossed.



25 comments:

  1. Super cute layout! Love the color scheme! tfs Hugs, Christine
    shabbypinkhouse@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVING the layout! That Flamingo sure is perfectly sized for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flamingo layout is super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout, your flamingo is super adorable!! Love it!! tfs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute layout with this flamingo and the pineapples.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable layout my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job! Love that flamingo layout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the sentiment and adorable layout as well:) thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layout--i can't get enough of this great stamp set!

    ReplyDelete