Friday, May 19, 2017

Pinapple of My Eye! Jaded Blossom May Release Day 5!

Day 5 of the Jaded Blossom May Release is as sweet as the rest of this week's release has been! We are showcasing the new Pineapples stamp set and this month's freebie today!

I have used Pineapples to make this fun card!


I kept thinking that it would be fun to make a baby card with the Pineapples set. I thought this sweet sentiment from the new Be a Pineapple would be perfect for it and then you could stamp Congratulations on the inside. Or you could just use a baby sentiment from Jaded Blossom.

I have also used Scallop Rectangle Dies 2 and Rectangle Dies 2.

I hope you will join us today at 4 pm PST for the May Release Blog Hop at 4 pm PST. All this month's dies and stamps will be available at that time as well.

But for now, you can drop by the Jaded Blossom Blog to see more fun projects using Pineapples and this month's freebie - Pina Coladas. 

Here is a peek at them both!



Pina Coladas



See you later today!

Blessings,
                     

No comments:

Post a Comment