Friday, September 15, 2017

Happy Halloween! Jaded Blossom September Release Day 5!

It's Day 5 of the Jaded Blossom September Release and I have a Boo of a card for you!

I used the freebie of the month - Happy Halloween Word Die. 


I started with some watercolor paper and distress inks and made my background. I splattered it with Distress Paint and then stamped on my images from Halloween Panels and Halloween Paint Splatters. The happy stamp is a from So Many Birthdays 3. And to finish it off, I added my new favorite Halloween Dies - these sweet little ghosts from the Halloween Banner Dies.

I love how it turned out even if I added my Halloween script a bit crooked. LOL!

Stop by the Jaded Blossom Blog to see more projects using the freebie of the month and the last stamp set reveal called Fall Oragami!

Blessings,
                    

3 comments:

  1. Oh goodness this is amazing! Love how this looks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card- I love how the ghosts seem to be floating in the background!

    ReplyDelete