Monday, September 4, 2017

Magical!

My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #348!


So recently I made a bunch of invitations for my daughter's birthday party. I colored up this dragon several times and had a few left over, so I decided to use one to make a quick card to enter into this week's challenge. I even decided to modify my scheme for the invitations to fit into this week's sketch. I'll share those invites soon now that the party is over - we had it this last Saturday and it was so much fun. Can't wait to share what we did for the party with you too!!! But for now, this is my card with lots of white space. I used post it notes to mask off first the bottom and used New Sprout Memento Ink to lay down some grass. Then I masked a small section behind the dragon and used the Mini Cloud Edges Stencil to make a sky. I colored the dragon with Copics. He was popped up using foam squares and I added some pink jewels to finish it off. Definitely gave it a clean and simple look and I'm really liking how it turned out!

Thanks, MFT, for another fun sketch challenge to stretch my creativity!

Blessings,
                      

No comments:

Post a Comment