Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Hope You Score Big This Year! Craftaholics R Us Challenge #33 - Sports!

It's time for another Challenge Week at Craftaholics R Us Challenge Blog!

This week's theme is Sports!


Soccer season is just starting up for one of my boys, so I decided to make him a card that I could give him on the day of his first game.

I used Stamper's Select White and Blueberry Sky Cardstock from Papertrey Ink. The Blueberry Sky just about matches his team color. I used Spring Dies 1 (Version 2), Card Mat Dies, Sports Dies, and Go Team Stamp Set from Jaded Blossom. And for the background, I used the My Favorite Things Cloud Stencil that I just can't seem to use enough. So easy to use and makes a perfect sky scene.

Can't wait to see all your Sports themed projects over on the Craftaholics R Us Challenge Blog.

Blessings,
                     

2 comments:

  1. Melissa, this card is amazing! Love the sky... and the grass. Great field to play ball in. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool Sky Melissa! LOVE the large soccer ball and grass as well... Your son will enjoy his card on the 1st day of soccer! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete