Thursday, August 3, 2017

You Slay Me!

My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #344!

I had so much fun making a card for this challenge last week that I decided to join in again!


I turned the sketch on its side and shortened the scalloped edge so that I would have a bigger panel at the bottom to decorate and add my characters. I used a piece of paper with a straight edge to mask off the bottom and then used Memento New Sprout Ink to make a grassy area. I made it really light so it is a bit difficult to see in the photo. I then used my new MFT Cloud stencil and Tumbled Glass Distress Ink to make a sky. I had so many friends making great cards with this stencil that I just had to get it. To make the blue panel at the top, I used a die from the MFT Stitched Scallop Basic Edge set and a die from Jaded Blossom's Border Dies set. The dragon and knight are from MFT's Magical Dragon stamp set and are colored with Copics. I added a sentiment from the same stamp set and finished it off with Doodlebug Design Matte Sprinkles and a piece of Trendy Twine from Annie's Paper Boutique. I just love how it turned out!!!

Thanks for stopping by to have a look!

Blessings,
                     

Challenges:
Cardz TV Mailbox Smiles: Challenge #7 Anything Goes 8/3 E3:2
DL Art: August Linky Challenge 8/31
Little Red Wagon: Challenge #405 Favourite Products 8/8
Crafting By Designs: August Anything Goes Challenge 8/31 E3:2
Die Cut Diva's: August Anything Goes 8/31 E4:1

5 comments:

  1. This is just ADORABLE!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome cars!! Love love love the images and the dies and the colours and everything!!! :) Thanks for joining the girlfriends this week at Little Red Wagon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely adorable take on the sketch... love that cute little dragon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a CUTE card. Love the colors and that sentiment! So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Die Cut Divas Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete