Thursday, August 17, 2017

Pandas Are Awesome! Day 4 of the Jaded Blossom August Release!

Day 4 of the Jaded Blossom August Release brings the cutest little Panda Bear!

Today we are sharing Pandas are Awesome!


Look at that little cutie!!! I used the new Gable Box that we shared on Monday and the Flag Dies. I did some masking on my sentiment to allow me to separate it and use half of it down next to the panda. The bamboo is cut with my Silhouette Cameo using the Pandas file from SVG Cutting Files. I colored my panda image with my Prismacolor Pencils. I used Kraft cardstock from Papertrey Ink for the the box.

The August Release will be available in the Jaded Blossom store tomorrow at 4 pm PST. To see more of this adorable panda stamp set, stop by the Jaded Blossom blog to see all of the other wonderful projects by the Design Team.

See you tomorrow morning for one more reveal and then tomorrow night for the Release Blog Hop that will begin at 4 pm PST as well.

Blessings,
                   

4 comments: