Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Here Piggy Piggy...

Today, I am taking over the Jaded Blossom Blog with this sweet Pig who is ready for any little money hungry piggies!


My kids are always asking for cash for their birthdays. They are old enough that they want to shop for themselves sometimes and they are saving up for things they want. In fact, my oldest just recently opened up his first savings account at the age of 13. I'm one proud momma to know that he is already trying to make good decisions about money!


I have used the Envelope Die, Scallop Square Dies, Stitched Square Dies, and the new Pig Out Stamp Set from Jaded Blossom. The sweet pig is an SVG file from SVG Cutting Files called Piggy Bank. The pink patterned paper for the Scalloped Square is from Doodlebug Design.

Have a great Tuesday!

Blessings,
                     

1 comment:

  1. That is the CUTEST TAG!!! OMGOSH!! How adorable! And congrats to your son! Mine just open a Savings/Checking account as well... he's 14 and I bring him to work with me... so he gets paid and he's been saving his money too... He recently had more than enough to buy the New Nintendo Switch console.... that's when I realized the boy needs a bank account! hahaha Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete